Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Queer eye for the straight girl

Watched the premiere episode of “Queer Eye for the Straight Girl”, and I was not disappointed. One of my favorite shows now is “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” and this show is just as great! Plus, I can relate to the advice and tips they gave. So anyway…just like the “Fab 5” (Thom, Carson, Kyan, Jai, and Ted), these “galpals” (hosts Honey, Damon, Danny, Robbie) are all fabulous and sexy! Really! They’re witty, neat, fashion-conscious and just absolutely gorgeous! And I hate them! I mean, why are they gay?!?! GOD knows that in this world, there are so few single, straight, nice, witty, smart, good-looking guys as it is! Aaargh! ( Hey, if you fit the description, do let me know that you exist! Am doing a count of how many guys like you still exist in this world! Surprise me! Ha ha ha… :D )