Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, March 19, 2005

New day

Even though i slept late last night, still woke up pretty early. Remembered some chores I had to do. Decided to take a long walk. Alone! I’m a pretty brisk walker and I know friends sometimes find it difficult to keep up with me. The walk alone felt pretty good. Gave me a chance to think.

I remember a few months ago when I decided to walk around the church plaza/park every night. I went on that walking ‘regimen’ to lose weight. But I stopped because I didn’t like being watched! And that’s exactly what people did. It felt pretty unnerving, very uncomfortable. Oh well…

Tomorrow is Palm Sunday. Can't believe next week is already Holy Week. Still haven't made any plans except for the usual trip to Bulacan on Maundy Thursday. Aside from that, no other plans yet.