Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

1,000 mark

Just realized my site meter has reached the 1,000 mark. Actually, noticed it before but didn't really sink in, until now. :) can't believe it's been that long since i posted. imagine, I started blogging August 2004! 7 months ago... so many things have happened since then. I actually enjoy going through my past blogs and seeing what things i've gone through, how I coped, how things look now after sooo many months... Good chance to recollect and reflect on past events.

and I can't believe there have been that # of visitors checking out this site. well, i'm sure that the bulk of "visitors" are my friends since I haven't told anyone else outside of my circle, about this blog of mine. still kinda "shy". :)

on to blogging!!!