Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Waiting?

I’ve said it before… I hate waiting. Patience is not one of my virtues! So what am I waiting for now? The company that called last week hasn’t called yet. Well, actually, they have. But not with the news I was expecting. It seems their COO is still out of the country and so they can’t give me the job offer just yet. Am getting antsy. I don’t want to wait for nothing, so still am continuing with my applications.

Keeping myself busy so I won't have to deal with thinking about this stuff. Am reminded of Dory in "Finding Nemo", saying "swimming, swimming, swimming" in that cute, sing-song manner. In my case, it's "busy, busy, busy..." or worse, "waiting, waiting, waiting..." I wonder how long I'll be able to stand this. Oh well...