Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, March 06, 2005

New feature

Just had a late (and heavy!) lunch when i decided to plop myself in front of the pc and again check out my blog. Decided to tinker with my blog a bit, and added a new feature and walah... here it is! check out the tag board feature, lower right hand of this page.

The last time I put in a new feature was January (which was the Daily Scripture), but I hope you also noticed the new pics I included in flickr. so far, those were the easiest things to add and update to my blog. hmmm... will try to see what else I can add to enhance my blog. keep posted! :)

Tomorrow is the start of another week... Got some errands and interviews lined up so might be a busy week for me.