Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Friday, February 04, 2005

Halo-halo

Had another interview this morning, my 2nd actually for this IT firm. Though am not feeling too confident as they already mentioned early on that they'd prefer someone with background in the IT industry. Oh well.

Forgot to mention the good news that Paolo passed his entrance exams at DBTC. :) Shouldn't be surprised, as Paolo is really a bright kid. Got the results last Thursday, and he's scheduled for an interview by next week. so need to make myself available for that, too. Between my job-hunting and mommy chores, my schedule is full. :)

Gearing up to do my 2nd speech at Toastmasters next week. Kinda nervous about it, I admit. But I NEED to take this step if I want to advance and improve my public speaking skills. Hopefully, all goes well, then I'll post the speech here next week. :)

Saturday night, am scheduled to accompany a friend to the airport to pick-up another friend. The next week will be spent accompanying them on tours all over the city. Am thinking this is a good thing, maybe this will help me see Manila with brand-new eyes...