Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Writer’s block

Was gearing up to do my 2nd speech for our Toastmasters, but for the life of me, couldn’t decide on a topic! More accurately, couldn’t think of a good topic that I could write about! I wrote down all the topics that came to mind, but couldn’t find a topic that felt “right”. So am still plagued by “writer’s block”. Granted, I still have 2 weeks to prepare, but am thinking this is the perfect time for me to be distracted from job-hunting, etc., and work on achieving/reaching a goal!

Well, anyway, one thing that I have been able to do, is to get on the “after six” diet again. I remember that when I went on this “diet” a few years (?) back, I lost quite a number of pounds and inches! So starting this week, I was able to forego dinner. As soon as 6 o’clock struck, I wouldn’t allow myself a bite to eat and would limit my intake to water or tea. Plus, have started exercising again! And you know what? My clothes fit better! After just one week! So now, it’s just a matter of deciding how long I can stick to this. Hopefully, will be able to stick to this and lose these pounds permanently. And then i'll celebrate with a slice of the richest chocolate cake that i can find! JOKE! Ha ha ha... no way! :)