Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Touching (2)

Was checking my email and surfing the net when my son very quietly creeped up on me. His kuya was already sleeping soundly. Then he asked, "Mommy, di ka pa sleep?" Told him i was just checking my mail. So he sat on my lap and waited. Then decided to show him the presentation i mentioned here yesterday.

At first, he was bubbly, making comments about the presentation. "Ay, si Jesus...bata yun...nood Pao...ay, 'mulan! snow..." he kept at it until i noticed that he got very quiet. When i looked at him, i saw tears welling in his eyes. When i asked him if he was crying, he didn't reply. He just wiped his tears on his shirt and continued watching. So while he was watching the presentation, i was watching him... trying to stop from crying.

I thought it was so heartwarming that he at such young age, could understand and be moved by that presentation.

So here it is again, please do click on the link :
http://www.donghaeng.net/english/duty.htm