Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Monday, December 27, 2004

Board games

Last Christmas Day, my cousins and I played "Cranium", and we all had such fun doing the tasks which included charades, sketching, word games, etc. We were shouting, laughing, and teasing each other. It was really nice to feel like a kid again. Even my kids got in on the games and made everyone laugh with their antics. :)

Come to think of it, whenever our clan gets together, we end up playing all sorts of games or board games. I remember games such as Uno, Mastermind, Trivial Pursuit, Boggle, Clue, Charades, Pictionary, Guesstures, and even the Harry Potter Board Game. I don't know why exactly, but being board game fanatics just seem to be in our blood. :) Definitely, this New Year's Day will be no different. We'll all probably end up playing either "Name Burst" or "Cranium" again. Let the games begin... :)

(Which reminds me, I have another thing to add to my "to do" list as Paolo was asking that I buy him "Monopoly". Hay naku, manang-mana... he he he...)