Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Christmas plans

Have Christmas all planned out. Christmas will be spent with extended family from my Mom's side. My parents are still in the US, so me, my brother, and 2 kids will be spending Christmas eve quietly here at home. But definitely Christmas Day and New Year's Day will be spent with relatives. Yearly tradition, when my parents were still here we'd be the ones to host the parties since my Mom is the eldest among her siblings. But since she left, her other siblings have taken over that 'duty', if you can call it that. :)

Then on the 26th, we’ll be going out of town (Villa Escudero, Quezon) to spend the day there. Swimming, eating, and a whole lot more. The kids are looking forward to the trip! Though personally, am not sure how this part of Quezon will look like after the super typhoons…

Getting late. Still have work tomorrow, and yet to recover lost beauty sleep. he he he.. :)