Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Paolo's 8th

In my earlier post i already mentioned that my "baby" is celebrating his 8th birthday today. We’re still here at home, trying to decide whether it's a good idea to still leave the house considering it's storm signal #1 here in Manila. No rains yet though.

Anyway, we were originally planning to celebrate Paolo’s birthday at the mall, specifically, the amusement center. It takes so little to make the kids happy, and want this to also serve as a reward for Paolo for being such a good big brother to Patrick. Paolo is such a sweet and loving kid, also bright and well-behaved. And I’m proud to say that he’s growing up to be a fine young man, a good role model for his younger brother. Patrick sang the birthday song for his Kuya Pao earlier today, then after singing shouted, “Happy birthday, Kuya Pao!” :)

For my dear son, PAOLO GABRIEL, may GOD continue to bless you... I pray for your good health, long life, and happiness! We know that you’ll grow up to be a fine young man, and an upstanding citizen. You deserve the best, and WE LOVE YOU!!! -- Love, Mommy and Patrick