Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, November 06, 2004

5 days to go...

It's late Saturday afternoon, and i can't believe i'm still at work. Actually, didn't have work today but decided to come in anyway since i wanted to finish up some pending work. Finished a lot of paper work, and am pretty satisfied with the work that I was able to do today. Besides, am expecting a crazy week ahead since it's going to be my last week at work. So much work to do! So many meetings crammed into my last week!. Aaargh!!!

Anyway, i still can't believe it's just 5 working days to go before i start work with my new company. Countdown... :) Am psyched up to "hit the ground running" so to speak, since I know that there really is a lot of work waiting for me. Wish me luck! :)