Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Monday, November 01, 2004

01 November 2004

Today is a holiday here in the Philippines. We have another holiday coming up on November 15 (Monday), to mark the end of Ramadan. So, I have another 3-day weekend to look forward to. yehey!!! :) Another reason I’m so happy about this holiday? Well, since my last day with my current company is on November 12, I really won't have any sort of vacation since I'm supposed to start work November 15 at my new company. BUT now, since it’s been declared a holiday I’ll have one more day to relax before I face the work waiting for me at my new company. So, technically, 15 days to go before I start work at B…. (secret!) he he he… ;->

Today was a nice day... spent with the kids, just being with them while they were watching cartoons and playing video games. Prepared dessert for them, peanut butter cups. No biggie, since it's no-bake and essentially, no hassle for me. Why slave hours in the kitchen when there are goodies which can be prepared in 15 minutes? That means more quality time with the kiddies... and I'm all for it. :)