Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Countdown

20 days to go till my last day at the office. Being a Saturday, this was the perfect day to organize my files, and finally do the filing which I have put off for sooo many months. I couldn’t believe the mountain of files which accumulated in my “for filing” folder. And though I hadn’t originally planned on staying at the office the whole day, that’s exactly what happened! Gosh, I didn’t realize it would take me that long to clear out all my files… But when I finally finished, it felt really good! Finally, one task less on my “to do” list.