Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Friendster

Was checking out friendster (after such a long time of not even accessing it), and found 4 old friends from my past jobs! These are people I haven’t seen or talked to for at least 5 years, so I immediately sent them all email messages. Am hoping we’ll get a chance to talk again soon, and catch up on each other’s lives. It really is such a cool thing to get a chance to touch base again with old friends. Hey, am planning to check out friendster more often and who knows, maybe get to find a lot of my other "old" friends. Wouldn't that be great? :)