Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Monday, October 04, 2004

Good news & bad news...

as expected, am here at home now. Yesterday morning Paolo was discharged from the hospital. So was planning to just relax at home. But so many chores to do. When I finally plopped into bed last night, I was already running a fever. Not a big deal actually since I still have acute bronchitis which I’m taking meds for.

But then, Patrick also got sick! After Paolo, si Patrick naman! :( Cough, colds and high fever. So didn’t get much sleep last night, giving him sponge bath and using the nebulizer on him. Got worried since his fever was pretty high and wouldn’t go down. Luckily, this morning, he’s feeling much better and no more fever. We’re bringing him to his pedia later for a check-up. Hopefully, there would be no need to have him confined. Am so worried. We all pray that Patrick doesn’t need to be hospitalized and that he’ll recover from his sickness.