Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, September 18, 2004

AR 5

Have been hearing from relatives and friends alike about how the Philippine leg of Amazing Race 5 went. Didn’t get to watch the live, nor the delayed same day telecast, as I was in the office then. So am certainly not gonna miss the replay this Sunday. I have heard enough about the show to know that they aren’t going to have to eat “balut”. :)

I remember an episode in “Fear Factor” when the contestants had to eat a variety of gooey “food”(if you can call them that), including boiled pig liver pureed into a “juice”, and if I remember correctly, a bowl of worms! Yuck!!! And I couldn’t believe that the contestants preferred everything else over the balut! Ha ha ha! I'd take the balut anytime! But then, considering how it was described by the host (“duck fetus/embryo”), I couldn’t blame them either for their being "squeamish" about it. :)