Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Playboy in the making?

It was Paolo's field trip last Sunday, and Patrick and I accompanied him to the theater to watch a play. While at the theater lobby, the kids were goofing around as usual. Since it was cold, i asked Patrick if he wanted to wear his jacket. Then added, "what do you like?"

to which my simply precious 4-year old replied, " i like ... GIRLS! " , then laughing out loud. Grabe! That comment really floored me. And the way he said it... he was actually looking around at the female students around him! Gosh, i don't want to be a grandmother while so young! :)

There was this other instance when Patrick was younger (3 years old or so). My yaya recounted an incident which happened while they were at a drugstore. While waiting in line, Patrick had tapped a teenage girl who was in mini skirt. When the girl looked down at him, Patrick made a "woo-hoo" sound, sort of like his version of a whistle. Gosh! Where does he come up with these things? So unlike his kuya Paolo who's the shy, quiet type! Paolo takes after his mommy. :) Patrick, a future playboy? I pray not!