Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Relax...

Walking home earlier tonight, i had a lot in mind. I had just come from my second interview, and was processing all the information in my head. Expectations (theirs and mine), the nature of the job, things to do, people to see... so many ideas and thoughts running around in my head. It's enough to make me dizzy. But at the same time, excited and exhilarated by things to come, what can happen, what will happen... ahhhh!

Was so caught up in my thoughts that i didn't realize i was walking so fast, and almost missed the spot where i was to take a ride home. Oh well. Better to think about these things now while i'm awake rather than have these thoughts invade my dreams.