Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Lines i've heard lately

Below is a short list of lines i've heard from guy friends lately. forget context. let me just say that these are all from friends, and hearing this from them just proves my thinking that pinoy guys are sweet. Sweet, and "bolero"! HA HA HA!!! :D

"Yang ganda mong yan, eh may panahon ka pang ma-insecure?!"
"Dapat sa DFA ka! international ang beauty mo." joke...
"Una lang akong pinanganak... "
"Sana di ka nag-asawa agad. Hinintay mo sana ako."

This one takes the cake:This guy friend actually calls my mom, and after pleasantries, comments, "Sana ako na lang naging son-in-law nyo noh?"

HAHAHAHAHA! :D