Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Monday, August 23, 2004

Injured!

What a (bad) way to start the week! Had just gotten up from bed and was still kinda bleary-eyed when i stepped into the bathroom. While taking out the water kettle from inside the pail, it slipped from my hand and fell! And the hot water splattered onto my feet! Aaaarrrgh! Really shouted from pain when this happened. Hurt sooo bad. i should consider myself lucky that the kettle didn't fall ON my foot. but gosh, it really hurt. Putting ointment on it and gauze eased some of the pain, but up to now, i still feel "prickly" pain, mostly on my left foot. So am walking now with a limp. :(