Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Toys, toys, toys!

Birthday parties galore. Seems like we've been going to birthday parties every week this past month. And with 2 kids of my own, have been a frequent visitor to the toy stores (to buy gifts, naturally). And also to ogle at the toys! Am so surprised at the wide array of toys available in the market. Walking/talking robots, electronic toys, mobile making kits, Harry Potter collectibles, puzzles, and more! It's enough to make me want to be a kid again. And take note, since I don't have any daughters, it's not girls' toys I'm interested in. So while my kids find it a treat to go to the toy store, I let them as for me, it's like being a kid again, too. And besides, it feels so good to watch children play, and hearing their hearty laughs, with nary a care in the world. :D Makes me want to be a kid again... sometimes! :)