Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Antics

In church earlier tonight, the kids were restless, especially Patrick. I didn’t bring Patrick any milk as I wanted to prevent him from sleeping. Halfway through the mass, the little one started acting sleepy and positioning himself to lie down on the pew. When I stopped him, telling him that sleeping was not allowed in church, he just pointed to the Santo Entierro (the figure of the dead Christ, lying down). I could only shake my head and laugh as I understood what he meant. Tuso talaga! HA HA HA! :D

I really find the kids' antics so funny. Even the elderly couple beside us found it difficult to stifle their laughs especially when Patrick started lipsynching the words to the final mass song, together with 'operatic' swaying of the arms. Paolo naman is fond of knock-knock jokes. Each time he hears a new one, he tries it out on me. The kids' can really make me laugh. Am thinking a career in show biz for the kids may not be far behind. Future stage mother? ;-> HA HA HA! :D