Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Book idea ?

Still haven’t finished reading “Running From Safety” by Richard Bach. Basically it’s the story of a younger version of Richard Bach (“Dickie”) and the present-day one, and their “conversations”. It has an interesting enough premise. What would the older Richard Bach write in a book for his younger version to guide him in his life?

It got me to thinking about my own life. If I could, what would I say to my younger me? Warn me of wolves in sheep’s clothing? Be less trusting/gullible? Go out with friends more? Worry less about what other people think? Hmmm…so many things to say. Advice on love, money, friends, career, and life in general. Hmmm, I think I could write a book on that subject alone. Maybe something for my kids to read. Hopefully, advice they'll find useful. Let me sleep on that.