Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, September 16, 2004

More "goodbyes"

I just found out today that my seminarian friend Gonzalo (who is from Colombia) is going back home first week of October. another sad goodbye. This year, Gonzalo will be the third friend of mine to leave the Philippines. First it was Mario (a missionary brother) who went back to his native Mexico after a 2-year stint here in the Philippines. Next to leave was Juan, an assistant to the ambassador of Venezuela, who left around June of this year. Now Gonzalo. Hopefully, Gonzalo is leaving with good memories of the Philippines. Same with Mario and Juan. ARRIVEDERCI, my friends! And hope we get to see each other again soon. GOD BLESS!