Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Hands To Heaven

"Tonight, I need your sweet caress
Hold me in the darkness
Tonight, you calm my restlessness
You relieve my sadness"

This song by Breathe has such special meaning to me now, since Patrick started singing this to me. Yup, my 4-year old sang this to me and i was sooo surprised. complete with actions ha! Well, okay, he can't really say all the words yet, so it comes out sounding something like this...

"...nyt...i n ... your sweet ress...
Hold me n d...ness
n-nyt u... my... less ness
u reli my ...ness"
:D

Well, you get what i mean. Bulol pa eh! :D But it still sounds sooo nice to hear him try to sing it. And he's in tune ha! :D

Paolo naman loves the song "Lady in Red". Probably because it's one of the songs i sing to him at night so he can sleep. I've sung it to him so many times that he knows the lyrics now, and actually sings this to me. How sweet, no? I feel so lucky (blessed, really!) to have such loving sons. :D