Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, October 24, 2004

AR Partner

Caught replays of the past Amazing Races. Saw Amazing Race 3 and just now, Amazing Race 4, which was won by a gay couple, Chip and Reichen. I've always enjoyed watching Amazing Race, and i often wonder what it would be like to be an actual participant? Which got me thinking, who would I choose as a partner if I were joining the Amazing Race?

Well, since I’m not the athletic type, I would choose someone strong, fit, and athletic that he would have to do all the physically demanding tasks. He he he! :) It also wouldn’t hurt if he’s well-traveled so we’re sure not to get lost. Has to be a nice guy with a great sense of humor, too, or else I might just kill him if he gets on my nerves during the race! HA ha ha! Anyway, I already have a number of good friends in mind. Now, when is AR coming to the Philippines? Auditions, anyone? :)