Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Ah, weekend...

It was a quiet Sunday. Woke up early and attended the morning mass with Pao. Did a little shopping at the church plaza where there were fruit and food stalls, then headed home. Later on in the afternoon took a nap. Sarrap! Nothing like a weekend at home to recharge from the past week’s stresses. :)

Right now, the kids are watching Tom & Jerry cartoons. Hearing their loud laughs every few minutes makes me look up, and makes me laugh, too. A few minutes ago, the kids were both reading books I recently purchased for them. Books about courage, determination, and responsibility. And even if Patrick can’t read yet, just seeing him picking up a book and ‘pretending’ to read makes me smile. He just loves to mimic whatever his kuya pao is doing… :)