Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Tickle fest

Was home by 6:30 last night, and just wanted to relax. By 7:30 was in bed with the kids when the ticklefest started. We tickled, giggled, and took turns turning off the lights and making scary noises. And we laughed! I'm pretty sure our next-door neighbors could hear our laughs. :) By 8:30 the kids had quieted down and were pretty tired from all the giggling and tickling. In the quiet i heard Patrick say to his kuya, "Paolo, kiss mo naman ako". Paolo obliged and kissed Patrick on the cheek, then kissed me on the lips. That made me smile. :)

What a great way to end the day... :)