Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Monday, December 13, 2004

Blog review

It's a relatively early Monday night, and needed to unwind. Haven't posted in a while, so checked out my blog. Then decided to read my past postings, starting from the very beginning... gosh, can't believe i've been blogging for 4 months now! Time flies so fast!

Reading through my past postings gave me a sense of nostalgia. Posted so many thoughts (on anything and everything!), events in my life, my kids' antics, and couldn't help but smile. yeah, smile. :) Just 4 months ago, and yet, so many changes in my life. A major change is the new job, of course!

And though things aren't going as well as i want, it still is a change. I stepped out of my comfort zone and am on a different 'adventure', if you can call it that.

Looking forward to the new year and whatever it has in store for me... New years, new dreams, new hopes...

I digress... time to go to sleep and dream my dreams... Good night!