Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Woe is me... :(

Aaargh!!! am still in a rut. Don't know what will happen next. Am keeping on my toes coz this is one instance i wouldn't want to be surprised. keeping my options open...

(hmmm... i wonder if anybody understood what i've been rambling about, but then, that's really not important.) what's important is that all these ramblings have helped me vent my thoughts and make me feel better. rather than carrying around these problems, blogging is a great channel/medium to vent out my thoughts and feelings... what better way than to write it all down on paper, and just let it go... relax...