Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas eve panic?

Christmas eve…panicking? Me? Nah! Gifts are all wrapped, ordered lengua in mushroom, and leche flan for Noche Buena later, menu already planned out…so am just relaxing, watching TV, and surfing the net. The kids are outside playing so the house is quiet. Enjoying myself immensely… Bwahahahaha… ;->

Was telling friends earlier that I still couldn’t feel that it was Christmas, mainly because I still had work until yesterday. Couldn’t get out of the office fast enough, then wished I could fly to Ortigas for our TM meeting. Turned out to be a ‘mini’ meeting with just 4 of us ‘interim’ officers. But surprisingly, although there were only 4 of us, we had a very interesting meeting! Animated discussion on such a variety of topics that lasted till late at night. The power of four at work!

So this morning was spent cuddling with the kids under the covers until we all decided to have a late breakfast. Already imagining that the next few days will start the same way and will really have to pull myself away from the bed. I sooo want to sleep in!

Earlier this week, the kids and their yaya already finished preparing goody bags containing candies and cookies, to give away to kids this Christmas season. We've been preparing goody bags for a number of years now, a tradition my Mom and Dad started. And it feels so good seeing my kids enjoying giving...

Took a short walk to pick Paolo up from a friend’s house, then decided to have a manicure and pedicure. Need the pampering… ;->

Later tonight, planning to attend mass with the kids then, having a not-so-late Noche Buena dinner. Still have Christmas Day celebrations with relatives to look forward to for tomorrow. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!! :D