Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So- so...

Whenever people ask me how my new job is coming along, i answer, "so-so". And people instantly ask why. They seem so surprised that things aren't going as well as expected. I guess it's because the general feeling is that if you left your old job for this one then this should be something better. Right? In the ideal world, yeah! but in reality, sometimes the grass is NOT greener on the other side.

heck, doesn't mean i regret this decision. Am just thinking that this is a necessary process for me to go through, learn from, then move on...

so definitely, more changes are going to take place in my life, specifically in terms of my career, and i'm bracing myself for the 'ride'.

keep posted!