Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Blog blog blog…

Blog blog blog.. blah blah blah... sometimes it’s sooo easy to write something here, and other times, it’s just too difficult to even think of what to write! This is one of those times. Aargh!

So anyway, let me see...what have I been doing these past few days? Had work the past two days, the 28th and the 29th. Couldn’t get off work fast enough and start my vacation! Seems like this past month, have been busy with parties, parties, and more parties! Get-togethers left and right. Like the night of the 26th, after our Villa Escudero trip, 2 different sets of friends dropped by the house for coffee, and to chat. Went to sleep 4 a.m. the next day already!

After work on the 28th, went to have dinner with a balikbayan friend and his 2 chums from high school, then had drinks at Pier One. (well, in my case it was just 1 drink... heheheh...). Then after work on the 29th, met with 2 friends from high school, had dinner at the mall then went window-shopping. :)

So the 30th is a welcome mini-vacation. The kids woke me up early, though, so didn’t get a chance to sleep in as planned. In prep for the New Year, cleaned out my files and make-up drawers, tidied up around the house, then cooked pizza for the kids for merienda. Then for dinner with friends here at home, prepared tuna spaghetti (lots of garlic, spicy tuna, cheese, olive oil, chopped fresh basil). Something new I cooked up. Even the kids loved it. So will surely whip this up again in the future. :)

Need a vacation from my vacation...