Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Bowling Day

Yesterday afternoon was my cousin Niña’s birthday and she treated all the cousins to bowling. Met at Paeng’s Eastwood Bowl in Eastwood City 4:00 p.m., and the kids were psyched! Patrick started shouting “yehey, bowling!” the minute we got there. The kids had a lane all to themselves and you can bet they were as competitive as we were! Bowled till 7 p.m. and by that time, I was tired, as were most of my other cousins. But the kids were still at it. If we hadn’t stopped them, they would have started another game. : )

Dinner was at Super Bowl of China and the food was delicious! But what made the meal especially good was the great company, plus the fun and laughter we all shared. : ) Can’t wait till the next clan get-together… : )

****************
Ooops, just remembered… I have a training simulation tomorrow, as part of my application to this global training consultancy firm. I still haven’t finished my preparations, so have to sign off for now.

Wish me luck for tomorrow!