Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Random thoughts

Doing nothing... just sitting up in bed reading, when I remembered three (3) text messages I got from friends recently:

"Love isn't blind, it just only sees what matters".

"Heartbreaks last as long as you want, and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but how to learn from them".

"Not all people who pass by your life are meant for you, some are for fun, others are for tears, and most of them are just passing by..."

Maybe because people still have a hangover from Valentine's Day so these messages still had romance or love as a theme. Not happy love, but more on heartbreaks. Makes me wonder how many people are actually "IN LOVE" these days. Looks like there are more heartbroken people than those who are actually happy. Too bad...

One thing I've learned in this life, if you don't mean it, or don't feel it, then don't say "I love you". It cheapens those 3 beautiful words and breaks someone's heart... and you can quote me! :)