Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Friday, March 18, 2005

Patrick's birthday

My baby boy is celebrating his 5th birthday today. Gosh, i know! He's no longer a baby... But as I keep telling him and his kuya Paolo, they will always be my babies no matter how old they get. I know they won't be with me forever but a mom can dream, can't she? :) Oh well...

Planning a day at the amusement park, but not before going to the doctor for a check-up. Patrick has been coughing again, and just want to be sure that everything is okay. After his bout with bronchopneumonia last October, can't take chances.

To my baby patrick, Happy Birthday! You give me much joy and happiness. I love you very, very much, and pray that you'll grow up to be not just a good person, but a WONDERFUL person (loving, honest, responsible, generous, and happy). Both your kuya Pao and myself cherish and love you very much. GOD BLESS you, our dear Patrick. -- Love, Mommy and Kuya Paolo

Paolo and Patrick, you are my treasures, and I value you both very much. - Love, Mommy