Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Patrick's antics

Patrick has been acting up the whole week before his birthday. As in! Each time we ask him how old he is, he keeps saying he’s only 4 years old, that he doesn’t want to be 5! Kinda funny, actually! Imagine, having age issues at 5 years old! :) Talked to him about it, to find out what what’s really bothering him about turning 5 years old. Turns out, it’s the ‘pressures’ of becoming a big boy – going to school, giving up his bottle, and other things about turning 5. So that’s why he wants to stay 4 years old! Ha ha ha!

My brother then started kidding him (Patrick) that he wanted Patrick to be just 3 years old! Why stop at 4?! So the next time we asked Patrick how old he was, he replied, “sabi daw, 3 lang ako!” ;->

Another funny thing that Patrick did… I asked him to get my stuff, and after he brought it to me, I said, “thank you, sweetheart”. To which he replied, “sabi na di ako sweetheart, Patrick lang!” Hilarious! :D