Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Monday, August 29, 2005

Sweet is out?

Just reminded about our Saturday lunch talk with Ben, Jojo, and Dan. Ben mentioned a common friend’s breakup with his steady date. Seems like this girl found our friend to be “too sweet”. Haller?! Why was that a problem? As Ben so sarcastically commented, “Was there a memo saying that we are not supposed to be sweet to people we hold dear? Coz if there was, I didn’t get it!” Exactly my same sentiment! I even added, that if I had gotten that memo, I would have come out with my own memo, superseding that one! Hahahah! ;->

Well, I can certainly understand why Ben seems particularly affected by the news of that breakup. That’s because he got that same “line” from someone just recently. Is there an “anti-sweetness” virus spreading in the urban jungles of Makati? Anybody up for finding a cure?