Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, August 14, 2005

If Only...

Saw the billboard for the movie "If Only", starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. I think! Oh, not another 'senior moment'... he he he...

Anyway, their tag line is, "What if ... Life gives you a second chance to love the one you lost"...

Wohohoooo... do i even want to go there? ;-> Let me think about it some more. But do some thinking of your own.

Let me sleep on this, then i'll add my post tomorrow.

=======================================
8/15/05; 12:43 p.m.


Ok, here’s my reply to that question: What if ... Life gives you a second chance to love the one you lost"...As promised!

Hmmm, pretty difficult question to answer. But I slept on it and I’ve decided on my answer. It would be a definite NO. I can relate this to the most recent past relationship I had, and the love was not really ‘lost’ but it was a decision on my part to end the relationship in the first place. And though I admit that ‘sometimes’ feel a little teensy bit of regret, the feeling disappears once I am jolted back to reality. When I make a decision to end relationship, it is for a good reason. More often, many reasons prompt me to make a decision to finally say good-bye!

Now if the love ‘lost’ was because of distance, or time apart, that would be a different story. Which reminds me, anyone of you know…? Ah, forget it! ;->