Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, August 04, 2005

ho-hum...

Yes, i know, i've been remiss in posting lately. blame it on work and everything else that's going on in my life. Not that i'm complaining. :)

Missed 3 sessions of kickboxing class last week. Now that, i'm NOT happy about! But what can i do? Business (new) and work beckons. Anyway, when i finally got a chance to attend last tuesday, i felt tired more easily and even the stretching (which normally is a breeze -- naks! yabang! :) ) had me sweating bullets after just a few minutes. funny how missing just 1 week of exercise can have this effect on me! oh well. I promise myself i'll make up for the sessions i missed by joining the weekend classes.

and in case you didn't notice, i'ts 4:06 a.m. After turning in around 10 p.m., woke up 1 a.m. and have been up since! Was tossing and turning in bed until i finally decided to get up before 3 a.m., to write down my thoughts on paper. More like a "to do" list actually, but at least since these items are now on paper, i can get these things off my mind and finally get some shut-eye! I hope!

So let me go back to bed, and TRY to sleep some more until 5:00 a.m.. I need to rest. It's going to be a looooong day at work. As usual. :(