Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Monday, July 11, 2005

Hectic sunday

Sunday was pretty hectic. Went to the parlor for a much-needed trim, manicure, pedicure then off to my appointment. Possibly for a new career? I’ll keep you posted. Hihihi… ;->

After my ‘audition’, met with Dan, who suddenly invited me for dinner and a musical play at the CCP. Just a few texts later, and more friends (both old and new) dropped in. Ben, Rome, and new friends Kaye and Robert. It seems that when we don’t have any plans, that’s when we actually get a chance to get-together!

Had light, light dinner at My Little Kitchen (MyLK) then off to CCP, minus Ben and Robert. Then met another friend at CCP before the show, “Mapaghimalang Birhen ng Caysasay”. Very nice, especially with Cocoy Laurel there. :)

Two hours into the show, Dan suddenly motions that he has to leave me and Jovie because of an ‘emergency’. I swear, if I find out that THAT ‘emergency’ is a person named _____, I will kick Dan’s ass straight into next week! Grrr… But then, come to think of it, Dan will do me a big favor on Monday by bringing the kids to Makati for a VTR. So luckily for him, there will be no ass-kicking. Ha! :D

So anyway, went home in a cab alone. Was still seething from being left by Dan at the show, but moreso when the cab driver took the long route home! Jeesh! I was “tsk-tsking” when halfway home, I decided to change my perspective. Yes, I was pissed at taking a longer way home, but then this was just a secondary concern. My primary concern was to get home safe. So I finally stopped my “tsk tsking” and quietly sat at the back of the cab and relaxed. When I finally got home, I thanked the cab driver. So the night didn’t end up so bad with me in such a bad mood after all.