Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Work overload

Have been sooo busy at work lately with one of our projects, involving our Operations Group, and am sooo tired! Imagine, last night I went home 12 MIDNIGHT! That was the first time EVER that I left the office that late (not counting of course, when there are Company-sponsored events, etc.). Meetings the whole day, too! Aaargh!

Aside from that, have been feeling sick this past week. I have a cold and sore throat, which I probably got from the kids since they both had fever last week. So my heavy workload has prevented me from taking some time off from work, and as expected, my cold and sore throat is getting worse. sniff sniff...

So anyway, my work sched has been crazy and I promise that this weekend all I'll be doing is 'bonding' with my bed... Aaaahhhh...

Seems I WILL have to content myself with my once-a-week blog postings for now. Oh well... :(