Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Mall chores

Woke up bright and early for a day at the mall with the kids. Hit the malls and bought the kids school shoes, school supplies, then later on went to the movies. Watched “Madagascar”. Actually, made the kids choose between “Madagascar” and “Star Wars”, and the cartoons won. Which is fine with me, since I wasn’t that too keen on watching “Star Wars” anyway. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Star Wars series! But I know this is going to be the darkest episode so what the heck. We’ll just wait for it to come out on DVD and watch it with the kids then.