Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Monday, May 30, 2005

Blue day

Blue, blue, my world is blue…
Bluer than blue…

Have you ever had one of those days when things don’t seem to be going your way? When there seems to be more problems than the number of hours and minutes in a day? When you just feel sad even for so little reason, or maybe, for no reason at all? *sigh*…

Well, am having one of those days… I guess it started with the early morning rain. And I can’t seem to snap out of it. Can’t wait to go home and be with the kids. Being with them will surely cheer me up. Maybe I should have just stayed at home…