Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Gains :)

Just got home from another exciting Toastmasters meeting. Still kinda psyched!

Missed a kickboxing class, but not too bummed about it. Why? Mainly because last week, I had a kickboxing class all to myself! Meaning? I was the only student! So imagine, for 1 ½ hours, the instructor focused our stretching on my problem area (abs). Gosh, my tummy / waist hurts now just thinking about all the exercises we did last week. Aargh…

But then, this morning when I put on my belt, I was sooo surprised that I could place it one notch tighter than before. Wow! That felt really good, and made me realize that all my effort at getting fit was all worth it. Just have to stick to this, so I’ll hopefully lose a few more inches (not to mention, some extra pounds). This class is definitely worth more than the fee I paid for it. :D