Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, April 17, 2005

SMS.ac

okay, okay, so this is my 3rd post for today. hey, can I help it if there's so many things I want to write about today? What can i say? i'm on a roll! :) Just think of it as making up for lost time since I haven't posted that much the past week/s. Whereas before (as in late last year or so), I posted almost every day! Now I'm lucky if I get to post 2x a week. So now that it's a weekend, better take advantage of all this free time to post all I want. Ha! :D

anyway, got another invite to join sms.ac which is an online sms/text service so you can send text messages for free, using your pc. A number of my friends are on it now, so decided to send out invites to my own set of friends. This is different from friendster, mind you, since the purpose here is to make use of the free sms service. So anyway, check it out. Here's my profile:
Web: http://profiles.sms.ac/shydelacruz
WAP: http://wap.sms.ac/shydelacruz