Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Saturday night out

Had a Saturday night out with friends, old and some new. Attended a fashion show and spent the night critiquing (and laughing!) at the clothes they wore, and ogling at the models. Ha ha ha! :) Got to admit, was already feeling sleepy before the show started, but once the models hit the stage, we were all wide-eyed.

Thanks for the invite, Ben! Am glad I joined coz I really had fun... :)

Now what to do with the rest of my weekend? Hopefully, spend it just relaxing with the kids, watching tv, or reading a book, and psyching myself for the start of another working week tomorrow. Aaargh!!! i hate mondays... :(