Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Saturday, April 16, 2005

The week in review

It’s been a week since I started at my new job. As expected, not too busy yet during the first day. But steadily, slowly got busier by the day. Still adjusting, and of course, planning out the things I have to work on, the issues that need immediate attention, etc. Funny is, I feel so sleepy at work after lunch! How I miss my afternoon ‘siesta’! Ha ha ha! :) Have to work with a lot of expats, so the joke is that our company is like “united colors of benetton”. Ha ha ha. :)

What am I doing now? Here I am, relaxing, sitting in front of the pc, writing down my thoughts, when I happened to look out the window. Patrick is sitting outside, alone, with a basketball in hand. Turning the ball in his hand, looking it over, throwing it up in the air. Seems 'satisfied' (for lack of a better term), even if he's alone. So intent on what he’s doing, until I realize I’m watching him just as intently. The kids are growing up sooo fast. *Sigh*… :)