Thought Bubbles...

musings, rantings, and what-have-you, about my own small part of the world, and my 'sometimes' not so-ordinary life...something to read and reflect on, and which hopefully will bring a smile to your face... :)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Done waiting

Woke up at 3 a.m., and for the life of me, couldn't go back to sleep. So got up and turned on the pc.

Well, the good news is that my waiting for a job offer is almost over. Alleluia! Had a meeting with this company (the one who was supposed to call me weeks ago) yesterday, and yes, they've finally confirmed that they're interested in hiring me. Just a matter of finalizing their offer, so they assured me that they'll get back to me within the week. So that ditty which keeps playing in my head, "waiting, waiting, waiting" is dying down and hopefully soon, will be replaced with "working, working, working"... :)